Twitter is a free social messaging utility for staying connected in real-time.
|We are a group dedicated to the creation and appreciation of high quality Street Fighter fanart.|
You are welcome to share your art with other fans by submitting your Illustrations, Cosplay, Paintings, Animations, Redesigns and Crafts into your premiere gallery of world warriors. Feel free to suggest art from your favorite Deviants as well. Be on the look out for the many art jams and contests coming your way soon.
Street Fighter, commonly abbreviated as SF, is a series of fighting games developed in Japan in which the players pit the video games' competitive fighters from around the world, each with his or her own unique fighting style, against one another.
Since Capcom released the first game in August 1987, the series had had total home software sales of 31 million units and arcade cabinet sales of over 500,000 units accounting for more than $1 billion in revenue,qualifying for the list of best-selling video game franchises, with its best-selling entry Street Fighter II exceeding $1.5 billion in revenue. The franchise has enjoyed significant success all around the world.
This group is about
Street Fighter (1987)
Street Fighter II series (1991)
Street Fighter Alpha series (1995)
Street Fighter EX series (1996)
Versus series (1996) (SF Vs X-Men, SFxTekken)
Street Fighter III series (1997)
Street Fighter IV series (2008)
1. No official Artworks are allowed, thats a general DA rule btw.
2. No simple XNA etc. Models, you can use XNA and other 3D Programmes, but if so than edit and make it something "unique"
3. No work in progress images, only submit finished works, nothing half way done. Uncolored art and sketches will not be accepted.
4. No images with watermarks - not very pleasing to the eye.
5. Don't be sad or angry if your deviation was not accepted, maybe you just needed to spend a little more time on it.
|More Journal Entries|